Re: More Elias and Blade ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 17:42:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I've finally finished my second short comic about Elias and Blade.

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

After #3, I will take a backseat to this duo.  Any suggestions on
whom I should focus in issue #4?  Check out the "people" page and
e-mail me with ideas.

Thanks :)

-- Pawel

Most excellent :)  I think it looks great all edited and prettied up like
that, and I hope to someday make pics that look as nice as those!
I like the "comic" format as well.  I think it flows better then the
"Picture and Caption" style.  And the kadu scene was pretty funny :)

Who would I be interested in reading about?  I think The Lady Malahat looks
quite interesting personally!  I think she best embodies the feeling that "a
peaceful kingdom is a boring kingdom"!  I don't know why, but when I read
her description, all I could think was "Good luck, I think it'd be
interesting if she were successful in defeating King Lector".  Sometimes
it's just fun to root for the "bad guys", or "gals" in this case!

plucky