Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 02:15:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
Lord Kincaid - Morgan Kincaid, the knight who fought with Auld Dragon against
the usurper Donan.  During a battle at the town of Mirford, he and a couple
dozen townspeople prevented one of Donan's armies from destroying the town
while Auld was besieging Caer Gwynnyd.  He will be the main character of this
story.  :)

Ahhh ... sounds like a charismatic military leader like General Maximus
from Gladiator <goosebumps...>  Also, sounds like airships are starting
to make seaships obsolete.  Maybe someone will come up with a giant
sea Man of War that will restore the need for naval power :)

Cool start - I'm waiting to see what you have up your sleeve.

-- Pawel