Re: IOM: Critters on the Isle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 03:23:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tony Hafner writes:
So... my party is heading deep into the jungle, and I'm wondering what the
scoop is with critters.  So far, the only creatures I've seen interacting
with people have been typical wildlife- birds, lobsters, small lizards, etc.
What about larger or more interesting things?  Can we invent and interact
with them, or are we supposed to ask the story guides about what we'll find?

Larger and more intersting creatures are on the Isle, and the more
the mist opens up, the more one will be forced to interact with the
natives.  If you want to jump the gun and interact with some creatures,
that's cool :)  Here is what to do:

Chris Maddison and I are both storyguiding (a word?) that area, for
reasons we'll get into later.  If you want to contact either one of
us, I know that I can let you know what you might have to deal
with.  Just drop me a line, and I'll send you some info :)

-- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/