Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:31:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
The following character is not a main character, nor is he likely to ever make
an appearance again.  :)  This mostly just background stuff, and me being
bored.  ;)

Well, due to popular (well, okay, popular isn't quite the word) demand, I took
some pics of my airship-in-progress at the Wamalug meeting this weekend:

Only the center mast is in the proper position, the other two are just there so
I can get a feel for height.  The Airship will have a forecastle and a
sterncastle, so it'll look pretty different when its done.  :)

Jeff