Re: Update: Sorjin's first week on the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 18:09:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tony Hafner writes:
Yep, more pictures is good.  I know I'm a lot less likely to read a story
about Lego characters when I can't find the Lego, and I expect I'm not alone
in that.  Hey- I'm here (on Lugnet) for the bricks!  I hope to use less
image editing and a lot more images in the future.

Yes - I love seeing how closely the legos approximate the action.  Are we
talking about just the time factor as far as editing?  I would encourage you
to still at least touch up all the pictures - a lot can be said about the
need for proper presentation in story telling.

As far as models go, just for the sake of models, touching up the pictures
isn't as key - you want the focus to be on the bricks, not on the "feeling"
you get from looking at a photoshoped pictures.

     -- Pawel