Re: Update: Sorjin's first week on the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 16:58:29 GMT

Check out the story at:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/index.html

I must commend you on your picture editing skills - you did an
outstanding job with the few pictures that were on the site.
I would like to see what else you can do ;)

Thanks for the compliment!

I found your story format very original, and while at first I didn't
catch on what was going on (duh), once I got the hang of it,
it was smooth reading.

Yeah, it's a little funky.  But I like to be able to give multiple points of
view.  It lets me do a lot more with the characters' interactions.

As far as criticism, I ALWAYS want to see more pictures :)  I
also understand the amount of time that goes into editing,
so I won't hold it against you.

Yep, more pictures is good.  I know I'm a lot less likely to read a story
about Lego characters when I can't find the Lego, and I expect I'm not alone
in that.  Hey- I'm here (on Lugnet) for the bricks!  I hope to use less
image editing and a lot more images in the future.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com