IoM: The Wurmhold: Part 2!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 03:01:16 GMT

Greetings to one and all!

I'm proud to announce that part 2 of the Wurmhold story is up! (As Pawel
already found out. ;)

Enjoy (or hate) it at:

http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/wurmhold/story2.html

Please let me know what you think, and let me know about spelling errors and
such. For those of you who haven't read the first part, here is the link:

http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/wurmhold/story1.html

So far, unfortunately, the Wurmhold haven't met up with any of the other
adventurers. (Hehe: they ought to plan a search and rescue for Vincent!)

--
Mark Nelson