Re: IoM: The Wurmhold: Part 2!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 06:00:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Mark Nelson writes:
I'm proud to announce that part 2 of the Wurmhold story is up! (As Pawel
already found out. ;)

http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/wurmhold/story2.html

Mark,

There is something really cool about airships ... I'm not sure if anyone
is familiar with the Belgian comic book "Thorgal" about a Viking
that traveled all over a fantasy land.  I had very realistic drawings
and a serious overtone to it.  It also had flying ships, and a whole
culture about the clouds.  I think you are doing it justice in your
stories.

The classic rebel soldier, corrupt government, and warring empires
are evident in just the second story.  I also feel that it has a very
serious overtone to it (due to the many deaths so far).  There is
a lot of depth there.

Long live LDRAW ... ?

-- Pawel