Re: IoM: The Wurmhold: Part 2!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:15:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
There is something really cool about airships ... I'm not sure if anyone
is familiar with the Belgian comic book "Thorgal" about a Viking
that traveled all over a fantasy land.  I had very realistic drawings
and a serious overtone to it.  It also had flying ships, and a whole
culture about the clouds.  I think you are doing it justice in your
stories.

I'm sorry to say I've never read that comic, although I have read the
complete Tintin series. :) I'll have to see if I can get my hands on it.

The classic rebel soldier, corrupt government, and warring empires
are evident in just the second story.  I also feel that it has a very
serious overtone to it (due to the many deaths so far).  There is
a lot of depth there.

Ahh yes. Walter will not have a pleasent surprise when the Wurm finds out.
He he he. A funny thing: The Wurmhold and the Ironian Kingdom actualy fight
each other IRL. My friend and I play Brikwars every single time we see each
other. :) Thanks.

I'm glad you like it.

--
Mark Nelson