    Update: Sorjin's first week on the Isle of Mist —Tony Hafner
   If you read my post with Sorjin's journal for the trip out, the second page of this story will look somewhat familiar. It has those same entries, but also has journal entries by the other members of the party mixed in between. Check out the story (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Update: Sorjin's first week on the Isle of Mist —James Brown
     (...) I like the three journals running concurently. Having the entries like that, and seeing the same event from a couple different angles really adds some depth. I'm looking forward to seeing some more! thanks, James (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Update: Sorjin's first week on the Isle of Mist —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) outstanding job with the few pictures that were on the site. I would like to see what else you can do ;) I found your story format very original, and while at first I didn't catch on what was going on (duh), once I got the hang of it, it was (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Update: Sorjin's first week on the Isle of Mist —Tony Hafner
   (...) Thanks for the compliment! (...) Yeah, it's a little funky. But I like to be able to give multiple points of view. It lets me do a lot more with the characters' interactions. (...) Yep, more pictures is good. I know I'm a lot less likely to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Update: Sorjin's first week on the Isle of Mist —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Yes - I love seeing how closely the legos approximate the action. Are we talking about just the time factor as far as editing? I would encourage you to still at least touch up all the pictures - a lot can be said about the need for proper (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)