Re: IOM question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:53:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Unless someone has a good case for why we shouldn't allow it, it makes a LOT
of sense to do things in CAD.  Files can be passed around to others quickly
and there are bigger possibilities with landscapes and such.

Seems OK to me.

CMIIW, please.

? Create magnificent inventions in Wyoming?

? Conjugate more insignificant intransitive words?

:)

James
(and no, CMIIW isn't in the FAQ - I checked. :)

I believe it stands for Correct Me If I'm Wrong. Please, CMIIW. ;-)
-L