Re: IOM question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:06:41 GMT

First of all: if there was some sort of email address I was supposed to send
this to, I'm sorry. I didn't see it.

It's cool :)  The general Castle World e-mail is:

castle_world@hotmail.com

... that's just for future reference.

Now the question. Can CAD Lego things go to the IOM, or will only IRL stuff
be allowed?

Unless someone has a good case for why we shouldn't allow it, it makes a LOT
of sense to do things in CAD.  Files can be passed around to others quickly
and there are bigger possibilities with landscapes and such.

Any other comments ... ?

     -- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/