Subject:
Job Opportunity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:56:45 GMT

<ACM ON>
ATTENTION! JOB OPPORTUNITY!!

Wanted: One somewhat brawny, fairly knowledgable, easy to get along
with, non-magic using, bird loving, sword-wielding outdoorsman(or woman)
for adventure and excitement on the high seas.

Pay: 75% of any non-magickal treasure and items discovered.

Inquire: The hut of Masternol the mage, in the Grantiork foothills.

Preference given to those bringing Handelberries.

Greeble the Grey

<ACM OFF>

OK, so I figured, in the spirit of sharing Castle World and all, I'd put
this out there. Anybody want to be my wizard's guide to the Isle of
Mist? (See my post in reply to the CBN broadcast for more details)
LMKWYT
--
Matt Brooks