Re: Job Opportunity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:36:15 GMT

Jay Rodarte wrote:

Matt,

Tell me more. I dont quite get what you mean.

aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com

please reply I am interested

Hey Jay!

Well, I was thinking of co-creating a story, with one or two other
Castle Worlders, about a trip to the Isle of Mist. Using my wizard
Malsterno and his "familiar" Greeble the Grey. Basically I'm looking to
see if anyone out there has a non-magickal character that would be
interested in journeying with my wizard, and the two (or possibly more)
of us could co-write the story of the trip. As I was thinking about it
more this weekend, I'd actually like to have two adventurers show up at
Malsterno's door--a man and a woman. I'd prefer it if they came from
different Castle Worlder's also.... But that's getting into to too much
detail. Does that give you a better idea of what I'm after?
--
Matt Brooks