 Castle / Castle Organizations / Castle World / *1671 (-20)
  Re: Anyone have the IOM map?

(...) For making your own map - not related to the IOM map - take heart and look at a lot of real maps! Pawel used Railroad Tycoon 2 which is a really great map editor with terrific landscaping, elevation, multiple detail levels at zooms. You can (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Anyone have the IOM map?

(...) Nothing else exists, which is one of the main reasons the IOM ended up dying. Jeff "G Gundam is love!" - Sapphire28 (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Anyone have the IOM map?

Hey, does anyone have the actual map of the isle? The website only has the 'mist covered' map with the explored regions exposed. I am really curious to see what it looked like, also because I'm trying to make my own, and failing miserably. E! (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Craig Hamilton's site?

I've been trying to track down one of Craig's custom figures, but the bookmark I had for his site is no more. Does anyone have a URL for his current site? Russell (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

  -Jeff's Armory-

Jeff's Armory ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ I'm elaborating upon Bruce Hietbrink’s original post in order to garner more attention for Jeff Byrd’s Armory so that collectively we can rally for these Castle specific parts to make it into mass production!!! For those of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Marchetti writes: <SNIPPY!> (...) Howdy Frog-man, This is a good idea. You have my support. I was not able to be a mover in the original CW and now have found myself thirsting to add my creations to a unified world. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

(...) Yea, I too support you! --==Richard==-- (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

(...) I have no knowledge about the Isle of Mists map. When I mentioned the map comprised of animal shapes I was speaking of an idea that Craigo had almost from the first moment maps were being discussed. I am not good at estimating time, but I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

Major Snipping (...) I knew it... (URL) More major snipping... (...) Yea, YEA!!! Very kind. I will definetly be using CW (should it restart). I think CW is necessary because that is the one thing Castle has on all other themes here at Lugnet... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

(...) I too was ready to hop abaord the CW and IOM, but sadly just as I obtained a digital camera, both sites lagged and then stalled... Ah well perhaps another with some skills in HTML could initiate another castle related collaboration. I know (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

(...) First, let me just say that this post is absolutely NOT intended as THEE giant step onto anyone's toes -- not at all. Anyone thinking they have greater authority than myself is INVITED to counter any of my comments below. And I write this with (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

I too was about to join Castle world... My party for the IOM was ready to set sail... I think this pertains to Anthony's post on the old guard and lack of posting... I know next to nothing about computers so I would make a bad admin but I would be (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents..... ((Offer Rejected))

(...) Nathan Todd wrote: (...) Jon Palmer wrote: (...) Indeed, times may appear solemn in the lands of Castle… But don’t for a second think that our will or dedication to the righteous ideals of our knightly quest shall ever be compromised. An (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

Dear CW Admin, I find it sad, and kinda pathetic, that such a great thing was allowed to die. I understand that the real world, can bog you down, but pass the torch. I remember when CW was a great thing, and due to a lack in admin, that spirit has (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

(...) I have no 'airships' or 'portals' and should your 'lazer beams' come anywhere near my castle I am sure an old fashioned chrome shield will do to deflect it back at you... My brave knight is warning you: "Put the megaphone down... back slowly (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1B9MJ.J2@lugnet.com... (...) Definitely olive brance. (with a healthy dose of space humor thrown in) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

Imagine: the castle version of moonbase as one big modular dungeon, airtight! Knights, knaves, and fleeb-knorks! -Erik (ducks) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

I can't decide if this is olive branch or gauntlet :> -G (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

As absolutely sad as this is, you just gotta love it. Cheers to Jon, the never-wavering opportunist. :-) -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

We at the Moonbase Project would like to formally extend a hand of welcome to the many tired wanderers of the Isle of Mist. Are you seeking some camaraderie? Longing for that "community feeling" which has long vacated your little island? Do you (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact