 Castle / Castle Organizations / 24
Re: Transportation by Portals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 19:41:04 GMT

I'm working on another type of majickal transportation myself now;

I am integrating the portal concept as a means of transportation over great
distances and "time" into my story...but the 10-20 RDPs I have are widely
used in my creations for more mundane secret doors and defensive
windows...heck I have 8 or more in my fortress now w/ no special mystical
qualities...
I'm not sure what I'm going to use the secret door pieces for yet. As for the
portals as transportation, I may just build something.
I have some bad guys who use their portal to invade and occupy a foreign land.
Cool idea! I’m planning on putting some use of portals in my backstory. I’m
not sure how much will be in the actual storyline though.

-L