 Castle / Castle Organizations / 23
Re: Transportation by Portals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 19:16:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I am integrating the portal concept as a means of transportation over great
distances and "time" into my story...

Ooooooh.... well, in my realm the RDPs are only for distances... time travel,
now, requires MUCH more knowledge and expertise... like Gareth has... <tease!>
<grin>

but the 10-20 RDPs I have are widely
used in my creations for more mundane secret doors and defensive
windows...heck I have 8 or more in my fortress now w/ no special mystical
qualities...

Oh, certainly - but those are just the pieces ;-)
There's a difference between "revolving door PIECES" and "revolving door
PORTALS"... ;-)  (although they both make RDP... dang!)

well that gives you plenty of time to think about it = )
(and gives me plenty of time to build more )

Great!!
I doubt I'll have much time to think while I'm there... man, I'm gonna have 5
weeks packed with activties... I guess I can think in my dreams, and on the
train... ;-)

I have some bad guys who use their portal to invade and occupy a foreign land.

Kewl!! (can't wait to see)

-- I'll be on vacation between July 15th and the end of August... please
forgive slow replies to emails/posts.

Now that's a vacation!....lol
enjoy!

Thanks - I will! (I hope... <crosses fingers>)

-Shiri