 Castle / Ninja / 76
Re: death of Ninja in Japan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:43:37 GMT

On a personal note,  I would love a Ninja theme accessory pack.  I have been
quite happy with my "conversions".  (think about it, you can "Samur-ize any
figre with the armor piece) Lego has produced accessories packs for many
other Castle themes, Wild West, Pirates etc.  It seems logical that they
might be able to do this easily enough for Ninja fans.  I would love a bag
that included the 3 colors of Samurai helms, 2 colors of katanas, both armor
pieces, etc...
I personally think that an accessory pack would be completely awesome,
especially if it had one or two pieces of armor in it and at least 3 helmets
in it. I doubt it will happen, but a man can dream, no?

- Craig Livingston