 Castle / Ninja / 252
    Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC —Kung-Khoon Quah
   It's been a long time coming but the Himeji full central complex is done ! Himeji-jo is the most beautiful castle in Japan and I hope I have done it some justice. The pics are at (URL) are: - castle has 5 sections. Previously posted the 2 (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp) !!

        Re: Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC —Kevin Wanner
     (...) --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp)

        Re: Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC —Douglas Pegram
     Justice isn't the right word....this MOC is BEAUTIFUL. Coming from someone who has picked up every FNF that I've found on sale (only 4) :( I have to say I'm jealous of all the Wall Panels. Thanks for creating such a wonderful Ninja based creation, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp)

         Re: Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC —Kung-Khoon Quah
     (...) Douglas, Thanks for your kinds words ! I started out with only 4 FNFs but that was a long time ago. And luck and commitment had something to do with it. Late last year, I purchased 10 FNFs from (URL) and it took 2 months to get from France to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC —Jason Spears
   (...) Simply beauiful. This is a fantastic building. And good for making many a builder envious of all those rock slopes. To your plea to LD for making that a bulk item, I say, "HERE, HERE". The "ishio-toshi" are really neat. I didn't even see them (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient)

        Re: Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC —Kung-Khoon Quah
   (...) You are correct in saying those white/black 1x2x5 can be weak and is the weakest on the bottom floor as I use 2 of them with a 1xN sandwich to "hold" them together. However, on the top I have a baseplate that secures them to the top and it (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient)