 Castle / Ninja / 161
  Himeji Castle MOC (soon to be at Brickfest 2001)

Decided to release Himeji Castle today instead the day before Brickfest 2001. What can I say ? It was always the castle that I wanted to build with Lego but never could do it justice till now. I am glad I took my time (about 3 months and many (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp) !!

  Re: Himeji Castle MOC (soon to be at Brickfest 2001)

(...) KK - absolutely brilliant! I stumbled across your pictures this afternoon on Brickshelf while uploading some of my own and found them to be entertaining and educational (as your work has been in the past). I have a simmering interest in (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Himeji Castle MOC (soon to be at Brickfest 2001)

(...) Thanks Greg. I plumb forgot to mention that this particular Himeji Castle MOC takes at least 4 FNFs (6093s) since it uses 40 ninja rock slopes. I like the double height rock slopes because it more realistically represents the scale of the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Himeji Castle MOC

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Kung-Khoon Quah writes: . (...) . Beautifully executed. Sorry I won't be able to view it in person. And thanks for the reminder...its time to ren "Ran" again. Tom Napolitano tomnap@bersama.net (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Himeji Castle MOC (soon to be at Brickfest 2001)

(...) Akira Kurosawa was a great filmmaker. I did not see "Ran" but I did see "The Seven Samurai," which is considered to be his finest motion picture. I am sure "Ran" is a good film but it is a shame that "The Magnificent Seven" was a shameless (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp)