 Castle / Ninja / 172
Re: Himeji Castle MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:09:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Kung-Khoon Quah writes:
.
This is probably my most complex roof work to date.  And the interiors were
fun as I got lots of ideas from a question on lugnet.  The half sections
were a challenge at times but allowed me to do a better job on interiors.
.

  Beautifully executed.  Sorry I won't be able to view it in person.  And
thanks for the reminder...its time to ren "Ran" again.

   Tom Napolitano  tomnap@bersama.net