 Castle / Ninja / 121
  Thoughts on "nobowari"

Hey all, I guess this is really sort of a classic building problem, but I figured I'd ask here and get y'all's opinions. I'm going to re-do my gatehouse and have sketched out some plans, but would like to get a bit more detailed in the plans to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Thoughts on "nobowari"

(...) Up to now I have had a very low tech approach because I did not learn MLcad until 3 weeks ago. So ... I usually start off with an inspiration picture like I did for Kumamoto-jo or a self drawn sketch like for my Great Wall of China diorama. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Thoughts on "nobowari"

(...) I'm always good for a few opinions = ) (...) I don't have the Ldraw or MLCad option...someday I will and I will try it then. I have attempted sketches but I am not an artist. I found sketches worked well when I was trying to burn an image into (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)