 Castle / 9988
Re: Pics of my castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:15:46 GMT

Wow, those are nice pictures. Too bad you didn't bring something of that
calibar to "Brickfest" to exhibit in the Castle World Gathering. Maybe next
year.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2002 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****

In lugnet.castle, Jim Foulds writes:
Nathan McDowell wrote:
Very impressive, Jim. I love the moat and the little bridge and what not

Thanks

=). Is it still together, or was it something you just built for the wedding?

~Nathan

Much to my wife’s sadness, it was disassembled and absorbed back into my
collection.  I explained to her the cost of replacing all of the pieces and
she understood.  But I promised that if the need ever arose,  I could
rebuild a similar model.  Now that the pressure of organizing the wedding is
past and I have time to build at a more relaxed pace, I plan on redoing the
castle with an interior sometime in the future.

Keep Building,
- Jim F.