 Castle / 9972
Re: Pics of my castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:42:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jim Foulds writes:
Hi All,

  Shiri asked that I share with the group some pictures of the Castle I
made for my wife to be displayed at our wedding this past April.  The theme
of our wedding was medival so I thought a lego castle would fit right in.
It was definitly an eye catcher for the room.  The link to the Pics is:

Enjoy,
Jim F.

Very impressive, Jim.  I love the moat and the little bridge and what not
=).  Is it still together, or was it something you just built for the wedding?

~Nathan