 Castle / 9985 (+10)
  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) Thanks (...) Much to my wife’s sadness, it was disassembled and absorbed back into my collection. I explained to her the cost of replacing all of the pieces and she understood. But I promised that if the need ever arose, I could rebuild a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) Thanks for the encouraging words Larry. I will be posting some pics, so keep an eye out. Keep Building, - Jim F. (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

firstly: building a castle for your wife for the wedding? how romantic! i think im gonna cry! secondly: i simply adore your castle.. it is beautiful. i really like the extensive use of a variety of roofs. you have a 45 slopes, 66 slopes, the saucer (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

Wow, those are nice pictures. Too bad you didn't bring something of that calibar to "Brickfest" to exhibit in the Castle World Gathering. Maybe next year. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

(...) While we're begging, I think we should demand that it all comes for free, yesterday. And it should be better than the originals! By the way, look up the phrase "begs the question" -- I do not think that expression means what you think it (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

(...) Gee, wouldn't a "gift horse" actually be something one didn't have to pay for? While we are are paying for it, I think we can discuss whatever pleases us best, ok? I won't spoil your fun if you won't spoil mine, ok? -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Quickie 10000 Guarded Inn (a review as if there never had been a set #6067)

(...) My three red tudor elements were smudged and faint. (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..

Hello! (...) What??? "Only the Guarded Inn"??? I thought the Guarded Inn was one of the most desired Sets in America and now you are whining about it being smaller in size than the train? *shaking his head* Jojo (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) Thanks Leonard for your encouraging words. When I set off to build this castle, I had no particular design in mind. I just did a little research and jotted down some of the ideas I liked. From there, I started to build and the result is what (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

Hi All, As promised I uploaded some new pictures of the castle, including some different shots of the fountain. (URL) Jim F. (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact