 Castle / 9950 (+5)
  Re: Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest

(...) Until he fixes the links, you can view them directly from the directory: (URL) well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest

(...) I like what I have seen so far and I really wish I could have seen it up close to see all of the details. Love to see more of Blut'Ader :) (What does that mean by the way?) /Elin (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Hey what about Crusaders and Black Falcons? (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!

(...) Unfortunatley I was real pressed for time so only about 2/3 of the Blank Shields got placed. I think Shiri placed a few more beyond what I had placed. I placed them in squads of three scattered around. (...) The tree situation was very much (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Awesome village pictures

(...) <snipped> (...) <snipped> Jan -- Thanks for the reply. I enjoyed everything I saw on those pages, though Rene's creations really struck a chord since they're castle themed. Thanks for clearing it up! Joel J (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact