 Castle / 9951
Re: Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:38:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Yo,

Blut'Ader is slowly starting to materialize, and the folks at Brickfest got
a sneak-peek of my current project.  Here are some pictures of it as it
appeared at Brickfest:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

It's all modular and when completed will include a seaport, a keep, and some
more housing.  The walls will of course be expanded to make room.
Anyhow - Brickfest made me bring this out of the figurative closet.

-- Pawel

I like what I have seen so far and I really wish I could have seen it up close
to see all of the details. Love to see more of Blut'Ader :) (What does that
mean by the way?)

/Elin