 Castle / 9945 (+5)
  Re: The extra horse

(...) I don't refute this, since I certainly don't want a horde of kids to meet their demise via LEGO, but is the teeny-tiny hole in the top really a large enough aperture to allow sufficient air to pass through? And how likely is it that the poor (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest

Yo, Blut'Ader is slowly starting to materialize, and the folks at Brickfest got a sneak-peek of my current project. Here are some pictures of it as it appeared at Brickfest: (URL) all modular and when completed will include a seaport, a keep, and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickfest Pics Castle Room

KK, Thanks, (in particular to my CWCS) for getting a really good picture of my walls. It was very gratifying to meet you (finally) and all the others in Castle World (though some I have met before) and all the characters that inhabit CW. My (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Blut'Ader Display from Brickfest

(...) Looks cool, but none of the links worked for me. The ones that did have complete URLs registered as 404 errors, and the ones that didn't had this URL: (URL) the small pics look neat. :) James (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) James, The picture referenced above is my Castle Wall Component System (with the addition of Shiri Dori's Inn). It is intentionally non-linerer (skewed toward organic design). My intention for it's creation was that (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact