 Castle / 9891
Re: The extra horse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:30:50 GMT

Even if only the first shipments get this extrra horse, so what???  Did you
buy the set for monetary speculation?  If you did, buy stock instead.

And if the next shipments don't come with the extra horse, how will you tell
the difference between the sets?  Did they mark yours #10000/with extra
horse?  Or do you think the next round will be #10000/correct contents.

In lugnet.castle, Roger Wilson writes:
Hi

As I posted last week, the 10000 set arrives with a message and a horse. I'd
love to be at Brickfest to discuss matters. Here in the UK I get lonely. I
still wonder whether to keep this set sealed as a rarity or will everyone
get a free horse??