 Castle / 9880 (+20)
  Re: Factions

(...) I think the black monarch is just the warrior king of the BK. He has a pet ghost, or at least mine does. Somebody help me out with this one. The BK are almost unanimously classified as evil. Why? They have always seemed so chivalrous and good (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

The Guarded Inn... Yah... One benefit to not being a Brickfest is I get to be the first in the U.S. to post that they got their Guarded Inn. (Yes I got the extra horse) Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) If D.C. wasn't such a haul for me, I'd be tempted to swing by my apartment on the way out to see if I got mine, unfortunately that would cost an hour or so, and I'm hoping that by leaving no later than 4:00 I can get to Brickfest before 9:00 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) Damn, I hate when that happens... Eric K. (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) Let me be the first to post that I won't get to Brickfest AND I don't have my Guarded Inns. Ya braggarts! :-) But at least Lego sent me email that my Inns were mailed Wednesday... Bruce (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

Bruce, You are in Cali right? I'm hoping that the west coast sets arrive today. I'm In Oregon, and I got my E-mail on Wed. too. I paid the 6 bucks for the fast shipping, so I hope that means today as well! It would be a great weekend if today were (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Well, the easy way to explain it would be that Lego was too cheap to design another insignia, and they just changed the blue trim and dragon of the BK to green on DM. But that is not too satisfying. There are a few similarities between the two (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) You may get yours - I went the cheapest route on shipping. I have a 6054 and 6079 waiting to be built, so I can fool with forestmen for the moment. Bruce (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  The extra horse

Hi As I posted last week, the 10000 set arrives with a message and a horse. I'd love to be at Brickfest to discuss matters. Here in the UK I get lonely. I still wonder whether to keep this set sealed as a rarity or will everyone get a free horse?? (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) I think everyone gets a free horse; at least, just about everyone who's gotten their 10000's so far has said it comes with the extra horse. James (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The extra horse

Even if only the first shipments get this extrra horse, so what??? Did you buy the set for monetary speculation? If you did, buy stock instead. And if the next shipments don't come with the extra horse, how will you tell the difference between the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Who would have thought a painted horse would be special. Not long ago nobody wanted these. I wonder why Adventurers never shipped a set with horses? (Been watching Young Indiana Jones Chronicles: see autos, see trains, see horses.) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Agree 100% (...) Well the extra horse actually comes shipped outside the box so you do have a good idea there is a painted horse in the box. That said if you keep the set sealed how will you know... More to the point who cares. The painted (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) Well the good news is, I may be getting them for the weekend, the bad news is that you'll definately be having a better weekend than me! (as I am completely green with envy) Happy building. Jon (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Absolutely no fun at all, unless your maracas are broken!! jon-grinning stupidly from ear to ear! (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Maybe they were meant for the next Lego Legends set - a Wild West one! ;) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) I ordered 4 on June 8th and got a letter today in the mail (nothing thru email) that they won't be shipped on July 13th like they were supposed to. Maybe it's a midwest distributing issue? Julie (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  criticism

hellow, this is my first post, but i have spent a lot of time here on lugnet just reading and pulling it all in. recently there was discussion concerning the Wanderer lego-comic that someone made (im bad with names, but ill get better). i just (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

Julie I live in Cincinnati and I ordered the set on the 3rd of June and got the same letter saying it wouldn't be shipped until after the 13th of July. When I called the customer service number to see what was going on they told me that my inn had (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact