 Castle / 9875 (+10)
  What is Castle World?

Hi, I recently was just looking around at the recent posts and came across the poster of Bryan Buckley (I think that's it), well I have seen him make some good posts in castle but I was actually surprised (I am 13 too) just what happens is these (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is Castle World?

(...) Castle World is an online community, a collection of different people and their creations in one, centralized area. We don't necessarily talk outside of Lugnet, but, for example, at Brickfest this July, we'll be doing something together then. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

Hello! (...) I wonder WHO the Black Monarch is? He has a castle, and he has (or is?) a ghost, right? I'm not so familiar with the American names of the sets... For me, the Sheriff of Nottingham wears a Dragonshield and is opponent to King Richard (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green wizard's hat

Hello! (...) Thank you very much! But where can I get these sets? They seem to be US-only again. :-( Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego Legends......

Y'know, I hope Lego Legends doesn't turn from the castle area for awhile. And I heard in the pirates scuttlebutt that they are making lego "Classics" re-releasing the Armada ship and the Red beard Runner. I think lego really needs to pay attention (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) I think the black monarch is just the warrior king of the BK. He has a pet ghost, or at least mine does. Somebody help me out with this one. The BK are almost unanimously classified as evil. Why? They have always seemed so chivalrous and good (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

The Guarded Inn... Yah... One benefit to not being a Brickfest is I get to be the first in the U.S. to post that they got their Guarded Inn. (Yes I got the extra horse) Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) If D.C. wasn't such a haul for me, I'd be tempted to swing by my apartment on the way out to see if I got mine, unfortunately that would cost an hour or so, and I'm hoping that by leaving no later than 4:00 I can get to Brickfest before 9:00 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) Damn, I hate when that happens... Eric K. (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact