 Castle / 9800 (+20)
  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) `Trolls would simply be amazin’~!!! But what I was hoping for was “Goblins” Wasn’t there a large scene in the Harry Potter trailer about a Goblin bank? It would honestly make my day if next years Harry Potter line had a Troll and Goblin set. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

Yes could you send me all of them. Just attach them to an email to asneary@shakespearedc.org thanks (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

I'm 17 myself, essentially on the edge of being a young lego enthusiast and an adult one. I've seen some of the older castle sets as really wonderful, the section of wall and piece of town all in one. The Guarded Inn looked to me as the pinnacle of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE:

Get on of those small, unjuniorized sets that is really complicated. You can put it together instead of crushing, which might work better. Or you could build a robot and have it shoot you or roll over you. When you wake up you could put it back (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Here's what I have to say about the Guarded Inn.... first it is a good way to for Lego to make some profit from Lego Enthusiasts by rereleasing great sets like this...I am quite sure if Lego charged $40 each for these, they would still get an (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I can certainly see the banker to bad guy connection. :) But usually in Kingdoms, the bad guys have to dress like barbarians. Judging from the first trailer to the movie, the goblins dress bankers. (...) I don't know. I was just (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Yeah, but the horse's neck moves. Hopefully, Fluffy's heads/necks will, too. But I'm not holding my breath. And I do really like the Adventurers' dinosaurs for looks. I just wish they had more movement. (...) Yep, we've got the Brachiasaur, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) (URL)An anxious HP Castle Lego fan thanks you. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: HP Set Color/Design Choices (was: Second Harry Potter Movie Trailer Released)

(...) Haha! See... there will always be someone who wants something different... for something different :) Not only for Frank's Castle but I myself use these things for a more 'normal' looking town theme rather than a boring 5 tone type town. And (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  ANDRASTAVIA has a new HOME....!!!!

Hiya all.... Just letting you know my website.... The Kingdom of Andrastavia.... has a new home.... www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia Thanx to www.ozbricks.com for hosting my site, please visit them for all your lego needs in Australia.....: ) So please (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

I sent for the set the day after I got the catalog! I'm so exited! I never thought I'd even be able to see this set in real life, let alone own it. What sets do you think they'll re-release next? I'm hoping for the BSB and the other town-type Castle (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  zzzzz

good grief its gone a bit quiet in here. is everyone waiting with bated breath for their Guarded Inn deliveries or what -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: zzzzz

Hi James, Well, in regard to the Guarded Inn re-release... I just yesterday received a letter in the mail from Lego Direct telling me that my shipment of 2 Guarded Inns were going to be delayed, so it looks like I missed out on the first run. Oh (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: zzzzz

(...) Probably post-Harry-Potter-pi...s-burnout, and the holiday week.... John #388 (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: zzzzz

(...) I got that letter, as well, but I think it is only a form letter, and not accurate that the shipment is delayed. The reason I think this is that the letter stated the item would be shipped on July 14th, the same date that Lego said they would (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Skeletons

Does anyone have any skeletons they would be willing to sell, I am looking for units from 5 to 7. I also need black bullet helmets with nose guards. If you are willing to sell them (either or) contact me at mad_genius123@hotmail.com with your (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Skeletons

(...) Oh, and if anyone has the blue/red dragon tower shields, I also would like those, in a group of 6 to 8 I already have one skeletal warrior. :-D (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Great Redini Was Correct!

New colors have appeared! There are 3 shades of orange in (URL) (the floating head at (URL) said that the new colors could be found found at Bionicle.com, and I think they were! Huki (a bionicle guy who lives in Po-Koro) has a mask that looks DARK (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

(...) short set review. I'm a little dissapointed right now. If you want to know why, check the link! Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.oO ---...--- Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs ! mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

Thanks for posting these Christian, Looks like some people are going to be upset... Just one other comment: In the instruction page you posted, is there an error? It looks like the 1 x 1 x 2 brick with the clips for the blue door is being shown as (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact