 Castle / 9814
Re: zzzzz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 16:04:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes:

Well, in regard to the Guarded Inn re-release... I just yesterday
received a letter in the mail from Lego Direct telling me that my
shipment of 2 Guarded Inns were going to be delayed, so it looks like I
missed out on the first run.

I got that letter, as well, but I think it is only a form letter, and not
accurate that the shipment is delayed.  The reason I think this is that the
letter stated the item would be shipped on July 14th, the same date that
Lego said they would ship the Guarded Inns when they announced the July
surprise.  So I think we are still good to go in mid-July, the first
shipment.  It would be very interesting to find out how many Guarded Inn's
were ordered, and whether or not they beat out the "Dual Defender" or "Axe
Cart" for number of items ordered.