 Castle / 9769
    Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way??? —James Stacey
   OK so I went to legoland Windsor today and this is what I saw (the image is fresh out of my digital camera so its about 250k ish) (URL) was sitting along side the Royal Knights Lion Shield and the bulls shield ( (URL) ) ( (URL) ) its labeled 'castle (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way??? —John Radtke
     In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes: <snip> (...) Eagle shields started poking their heads up last summer in the US (URL) heard any other word or speculation since though. Would certainly make a nice surprise for the 2002 line. John #388 (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way??? —Richard Noeckel
     (...) (URL)a. its a shield with a heraldic pattern we havent seen (...) b. = Well, a round shield already exists, albeit long past. And I don’t know how TLG would put an image on the old round shields cause they have circular rivets. It appears as (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way??? —Mike Timm
   (...) I have had the sword that has the Eagle on one side and the Bull symbol on the other side since last summer. Saw the shield then too, no one has mentioned the crown/helm I've seen at the MN LIC either. They also have a sheath and a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)