 Castle / 9755 (+20)
  Re: Detailed Pics of HP Elements

(...) ...Fleas the size of rats sucked on rats the size of cats And ten thousand peoploids split into small tribes Coveting the highest of the sterile skyscrapers Like packs of dogs assaulting the glass fronts of Love-Me Avenue... -- Hop-Frog (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Detailed Pics of HP Elements

(...) Unlike Harry, who has an afro, Ron has a bowl cut. Did anyone else see this? NICK (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I can't really see TLC producing a set with an 8x8 chessboard, especially not one in the right scale. And with 32 chessmen. What's dumb is they didn't include the potion-test room in the final confrontation set. That would have given them a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) No, the back legs are different. NICK (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Small MOC :)

I decided to take some time away from homework and do a little building, I have a few pics, not the greatest.. I was a little too busy today to get some decent ones when the light was good.. If the weekend isn't to rainy like they said it would be (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

With a couple of Norbert's I can make a Dragons nest, with some tan 2x2 round bricks for eggs. I think my Dragon horde would like that :) (...) So was I..... :) I thought he was in a later (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

In lugnet.harrypotter, Steve Bliss writes: <snip> (...) ***Possible Spoiler Follows*** * * * * * * * * * * * * There is one other room that wasn't included: Quirrell's challenge - the room with the Troll. Now granted it wasn't very exciting since (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small MOC :)

Wow cool! I love what you've done there Tamy. The trees look great and very natural. I like the little stream too, with the round stepping stones in the middle, very creative! I can see that there might be a secret entrance into the big rock wall, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I noticed it, but not having read the books (nor do I plan to), I had no idea what it was. :) A baby dragon would be really cool, though. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Nope, they used the Adventurer Dino Leg piece, with a new top. and there aren't any stud on top. :( Jeff (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small MOC :)

(...) Very nice layout ... I like how the trend of building is slowly going to the 3D layouts (i.e. Mountains and rocks along with bushes). -- Pawel (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Feeling better today, I trust? Just think...only a few days until our Guarded Inns arrive. There, now, that's better. By the way, one time Jesus was, wait, here, lemme, um, yeah *****SPOILER NOTICE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER READ THE BIBLE**** (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  100th message in this thread

(...) I'd just like to say, to anyoune too scared to look at the pics, nearly half of it is cardboard. NICK (who is sad) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 100th message in this thread

(...) Hardly half. Unless something isn't pictured, 4701, 4702, 4704, 4705, 4706, and 4708 have no large cardboard/plastic/whatever pieces. 4707 has a large piece used to fold up to a conical roof, which makes up maybe 15% of the total volume, if (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???

OK so I went to legoland Windsor today and this is what I saw (the image is fresh out of my digital camera so its about 250k ish) (URL) was sitting along side the Royal Knights Lion Shield and the bulls shield ( (URL) ) ( (URL) ) its labeled 'castle (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes: <snip> (...) Eagle shields started poking their heads up last summer in the US (URL) heard any other word or speculation since though. Would certainly make a nice surprise for the 2002 line. John #388 (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 100th message in this thread

(...) 4721 looks like it has a roof too. What % is that? NICK (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 100th message in this thread

(...) That appears to be part of the page design. I'd say that 50% of th volume of 4721-3 is the cardboard backdrop, but that is only those three sets, and the parts in those make me drool a flood. :D Jeff (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???

(...) (URL)a. its a shield with a heraldic pattern we havent seen (...) b. = Well, a round shield already exists, albeit long past. And I don’t know how TLG would put an image on the old round shields cause they have circular rivets. It appears as (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  `Castle in 2002`

`Castle in 2002` The possibilities of the new castle range due out in 2002 seem quite promising. Castle now has loads of wall elements varying from the ninja line to the most recent Harry Potter ‘Droid Escape’ curved pieces. All these additional (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact