 Castle / 9565 (+5)
  Re: FBTB II

(...) That may be correct - but on the other hand, everyone here on LUGNET is expected to behave in a mature, adult manner regardless of their actual age. Was the poster under discussion behaving in such a manner? J (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

its an idea. I'd imagine it goes a bit deeper than that though. Ill give it a go. I'll try T-Cut too. James "Tanya Burkhart" <TatyanaI@cableone.net> wrote in message news:GF1MAw.2By@lugnet.com... (...) market (...) wondering (...) reconstructed (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

what a fantastic Idea. this has gotta be my earliest recolectionj of building a set. I was around a family friends house and they had it. Gotta love that set James "Chris Pederson" <brennus98@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Well I, for one, am 22 and enjoyed the books immensely. Read all 4 twice actually. (...) Read somthing a little more on our level? Shouldn't we be able to read whatever we want? Your post gives the impression that you look down on anyone under (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

Anthony Sava wrote(with some SNIPPAGE): (...) Put another LOG on the FIII...IIIRE!!!!! (...) Looks GREAT Aggie!!!! I'm glad you got them up! Now, how 'bout just for kicks, you show them the flying snake???? *grin* Matt a.k.a. Commie (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact