 Castle / 9360 (+20)
  Re: Red Dragon Head?

(...) No wonder he looks so grumpy! He's got a 'gator in his gullet! Good eye, Chris! Makes you wonder - isn't there a dragon or two in the Harry Potter stories? Maybe a red one? Kevin (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The BrickTopia Royal Palace

I hate me too's and Ditto's... though Brad, great job! I love all the details you added with the freestyle wheels and the rounded half arches. I'm still trying to decide if I like the arches on their sides with the bottom showing... though (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

(...) I must also offer my own apologies to everyone at Lugnet. Though I do not plan to continue to post regularly, it was wrong of me to say that everyone here attributes to Lugnet's problem. However, that does not remove the fact that Lugnet still (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Now there's a resonable counter to my statement :) Actually, I find what you wrote there quite interesting, and would be interested in seeing your grading system when it is finished as well. (...) Well, it would probably be in their own (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

(...) Then grow up and deal with it, you're wrong. Do you actually believe that people MUST read all of your (or anyone's) posts, and comment on them, rather than "ignoring" them, or "looking over" them? GROW UP, the world owes you NOTHING, you (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) I'm not sure what bait I should be taking. I'm just a mild mannered LEGOManiac... Frank (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: For those of you who remember...

Hello! (...) One. (...) Solid. (...) Nope. The torsos of the minifigs have been altered: (URL) minifigs in the #6067 are of the middle type. I guess that the figs in the #10000 will show the right version. (...) As I said above: At least the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Until Danger(tm) rears its ugly head. Then you're an intrepid Cave Explorer, Pirate King, and Menace to Bad Drivers everywhere. Just shine the LEGO(tm) Logo into the sky and you'll come! ++Lar (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Red Dragon Head?

(...) No you are not dreaming, that is a red dragon/crocodile jaw top (note it is not a complete head). Nifty use of an existing piece. Now if only they would release a complete red dragon... Actually, I'd love to see some dragon parts which fit the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickfest stuff

Frank Filz mentioned in a previous post that I'm bringing my inn (The Twin Hawks Inn) to Brickfest. Without givig too much away, here are the rooms available (Some other romms are already occupied) for 'rent' at Brickfest: 2 basic singles (your (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:3B22650A.FB6ABA...faq.com... (...) and crying (...) attention! So why you giving it to him? regards lawrence (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

  Inventories

Here's an unsolicited plug for a great resource: the Peeron set inventories at (URL) by Dan and Jenn Boger. This is a great searchable database of the contents of hundreds of Lego sets. Of particular interest to .castle: thanks in large part to the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickfest stuff

Hi Fritz! Wow, cool, glad you are bringing an inn. I'm sure you'll have takers, but if not, I'll be glad to fill up a couple of rooms. I don't need them though, because (to answer your other question) I'm bringing some sort of "Summer house" for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

(...) <grin> Uh-oh.... Raven's in for trouble, huh? ;-) -Shiri (who got two of the four 10000s as a b-day present for Chris, but he already knows. So much for surprises ;-) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

Hi Jon! Grrr, I knew it... you're becoming one of my favorite builders. Ugh :-) OK, more specific comments. First off, you caught my eye by locating a creation in Israel (if ancient-day .il... still ;-). While I haven't been to Ein Gedi (boo), I've (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) Thanks! (...) I have to confess that I haven't been to Ein Gedi either (the site was "unavailable" during my visit). I love the historical significance of the site though, and when I thought of where in Judea to set the scene, it was either (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) Thanks! (...) I have to confess that I haven't been to Ein Gedi either (the site was "unavailable" during my visit). I love the historical significance of the site though, and when I thought of where in Judea to set the scene, it was either (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) The problems of lkeeping favorites organized was what led to my links pages. Hopefully I will get a chance Monday to add Jon's Fortress to my links. Frank (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

You know, I've tried to stay out of this, though I do have to say. Tom I would have thought better coming from you. Anthony wasn't 'whining' about being ignored, he was simply stating a fact that is very prevalent on this server. People get ignored. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

(...) That's great advice. (...) Flaming cruxifixion? Seems a mixed metaphor... :-) Seriously, we've had some discussions about the phenomenon in the past. Lots of them. Is LUGNET cliqueish? It must be, I would think, unless it is unlike every other (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact