 Castle / 9369
9368  |  9370
Subject:
Brickfest stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 19:35:10 GMT

Frank Filz mentioned in a previous post that I'm bringing my inn (The Twin
Hawks Inn) to Brickfest. Without givig too much away, here are the rooms
available (Some other romms are already occupied) for 'rent' at Brickfest:
  2 basic singles (your mini-fig gets a small room with a door and a small bed)
  2 deluxe singles ( a larger room with a larger bed, desk and chair)
  2 basic doubles  ( 2 beds Bunk-style in a room)
  1 Deluxe Double   (2 beds Bunk-style with a desk and chair)

  There's also plent of floor space in the tavern for 'late arrivals'. The
'stable' can hold two more horses. Anyway, if your fig(s) is attending and
doesn't want to camp out in the cold cruel world, please EMAIL me to reserve
your room(s). First come, first serve.

  And just out of curiosity, who's bringing more than just mini-figs to the
Gathering, and what are you bringing? In addition to the inn, I'm
contemplating a couple small shops.

Fritz