 Castle / 9366
Re: For those of you who remember...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 18:29:32 GMT

Hello!

Did the yellow saddle come with one clip or two?

One.

Were the heads of the minifigs solid or hollow?

Solid.

I'm thinking that's the only two elements in the 6067 set LEGO might have altered significantly over the last 15 years.

Nope. The torsos of the minifigs have been altered:

http://home.nexgo.de/chutspe/koerper.jpg

The minifigs in the #6067 are of the middle type. I guess that the figs
in the #10000 will show the right version.

Not that it really matters anymore now that we can buy it again, but I'm wondering how close to the original production run this new set will be.

As I said above: At least the minifigs will be the modern type. And
probably the saddle as well.

Another thought, I'm wondering if they'll use the same set of instructions, or alter them slightly for this new Legend line.

I hope they will imprint the number "10000" to make the distinction from
the original 6067.

but now I feel like I need to get a 6067 box, to prove that the Guarded Inn I have is the authentic one... but again, not that it really matters, right?

In my opinion it DOES matter now. And I for my self want a box now
though I never cared about boxes in the past. I had a 6067 box in
1986...

Bye
Jojo