 Pirates / 2057
Re: For those of you who remember...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:39:23 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:

Anyone got an empty 6251 box they want to sell me?

Man, you posted this one week too late.  I just got a sealed 6251 ($10) • last
week.  Finding the whole collector thing silly, I tossed the box as is my
usual wont (I'm a bad enough pack-rat as it is).  If I get another (looking
at sky for blue moon) I'll let you have it.

Ah, you don't pay attention much do you. I've asked several times... :-)

Oops.  Evidently not.

And just to verify that, the 6251 set is on the way, not arrived....and just
to further verify that, no, it doesn't have a box, but is still in it's
sealed plastic wrap.  It was the minifig set with the armada figs that came
in the box.  Ah well....

Ah, that would be 6204, not 6251. I've got a bunch of 6204 boxes complete with
minifigs (thanks Shiri!).

Frank