 Castle / 9371
9370  |  9372
Subject:
Inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 20:34:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here's an unsolicited plug for a great resource:  the Peeron set inventories at

http://www.peeron.com/inv

maintained by Dan and Jenn Boger.  This is a great searchable database of the
contents of hundreds of Lego sets.  Of particular interest to .castle:  thanks
in large part to the contributions of Heather Patey and Margo Kubiak, Peeron
has inventories to *a lot* of Castle sets.  I don't know how many, but I
suspect a good majority.  This means that it's easy for us to find out which
part came from where.

Now, you're probably wondering why I'm bringing this up (particularly if you
already knew about Peeron. . .).  Well, I just noticed that of the Castle sets
in current production, only a handful of mostly small sets (1288, 3344, 3345,
4806, 4807, 6032, and 10000) do not yet have inventories at Peeron.  That means
that one quick push could make inventories for *all* current Castle sets
available.  So, if you have these sets, you might think about doing some
inventories.  Todd gives some advice at http://www.lugnet.com/inv/, and the
Peeron parts list (http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts) includes most castle parts
and numbers already.  And, of course, rechecking old inventories is also good,
particularly as new parts are added to the parts list.

TWS Garrison