 Castle / 9235 (+10)
  Re: Cameras

Quality costs money, but you can't beat the Olympus C3000 Zoom. 3.3 megapixel, *excellent* picture quality, various flash modes, various exposure compensations (among other things, it takes the yellow out of interior shots), adjustable ISO (take (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cameras

(...) I personally enjoy the 4.3 MegaPixel FujiFilm FinePix40i. It has all the frills, including a built in MP3 player. Of course as Paul D. said....quality costs money. Goto: (URL) details. As far as price, lets just thank society for small (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cameras

(...) Digitally: Canon DC 4800. Film: Minolta 7000. Digital cameras cost an arm and a leg, and to approach film quality, an arm, a leg, and your left (can't say on Lugnut....OOoooooo....Freudian slip). However, you don't have to have the film (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cameras

More Freudian slips: *Kodak* DC4800 - the Canon AE-1 I have is sitting forlornly in the closet, though it still takes good pics. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cameras

I second this choice. I started out 4 years ago with the C2000 Zoom which was great and then upgraded to the C3030 Zoom 2 years ago. All the pics from my website are taken with the camera. From readings in newsgroups, the Olympus and the Nikon 990 (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for Action!!!

(...) Ya know Mookie... I TRIED to build something with LCAD, but I just got too frustrated. It was slow and bulky in my mind, and I got all confuzzled with what went where and all the freakin windows..... Is there SOMETHING a bit easier out there (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for Action!!!

(...) I think what you need is the "new and improved" LEdit emultation in ldglite 0.9.1. Only one window! No fancy toolbars to get in the way. No need to even use the mouse. Just print out the parts catalog and the ledit key cheatsheat and off you (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cameras

(...) For web purposes, I think a 1.3 megapixel (1280x1024) with a good macro is more than enough. Actually, a 640x480 with good macro is almost plenty. I have an Olympus D260 (or something like that). Unfortunately, in some ways, I think I would (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for Action!!!

Tamy I would like to kick off this reply by congratulating you on the great design of your inn. Very nice. I really like it a lot. Excellent use of that Adventure base plate. Keep up the excellent work. I will now throw in my own 2 cents worth (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Origin of the Chrome Breastplate

Hello fellow LEGO enthusiasts , just posting something I found out today. A little earlier while I was at the mall I bought a copy of the Rapid River Village , it was marked down from $60.00 to $35.00. When I opened the box I found the catalogue , (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact