 Castle / 9136
    Yet Another torso sticker question —Jason Cicchini
   Okay. So i used my Adobe Illustrator to make torso stickers, which i shrunk down to actual size of the lego minifig torso. I then printed it out, to find that all detail was lost forever within the baren halls of the dot matrix printer. I (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Yet Another torso sticker question —Matthew Gerber
     Jason, A dot what?!? Seriously though...you mean inkjet, right? Depending on the age of your printer you may not be getting a resolution sharp enough to look good at minifig scale (probably not more than 360x360dpi) If you are happy with your file, (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Yet Another torso sticker question —Matthew Gerber
     Forgot to add: BTW, if you really DID print the design on a dot matrix printer, I would LOVE to see how it came out! Oh, and should probably FUT lugnet.build.minifigs. Matt (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Yet Another torso sticker question —Tamyra Teed
   Yes, those were printed on a color laser at work, I did them in 600 dpi (that's all they will allow the printers to be set at, I guess their afraid of people doing other things with them ;) ) The sheet was made for photoshop and holds quite a few, (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)