 Castle / 9135 (+5)
  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) Dunno. I'm in the process of resorting all my Castle minifigs to see what I actually have of each. Maybe as many as 30. Zero a year ago. Lemme check... (URL) armor. When I started that string in August I had 5. Magical desk. Ahhhhhhh, not for (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Yet Another torso sticker question

Okay. So i used my Adobe Illustrator to make torso stickers, which i shrunk down to actual size of the lego minifig torso. I then printed it out, to find that all detail was lost forever within the baren halls of the dot matrix printer. I (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Good analysis. The hard part from my viewpoint is the helmet visor. Tis made of a different plastic and surely has been out of production for an awfully long time. It sounds like, since you proposed some other mods, that you would be OK with (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Yet Another torso sticker question

Jason, A dot what?!? Seriously though...you mean inkjet, right? Depending on the age of your printer you may not be getting a resolution sharp enough to look good at minifig scale (probably not more than 360x360dpi) If you are happy with your file, (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet Another torso sticker question

Forgot to add: BTW, if you really DID print the design on a dot matrix printer, I would LOVE to see how it came out! Oh, and should probably FUT lugnet.build.minifigs. Matt (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact