 Castle / 9100 (+5)
  Re: My Inn :)

According to traceroute I'm loosing ip registration for that address at the European Regional Internet Registery in Vienna, which I'm sure you all wanted to know :) "James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:GDu769.J9D@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) There are a lot of great Fabuland parts, some of the popular Fabuland parts: Lampposts Washtubs Curved car roof Ships wheel Decorative 1x4 brick w/3 lobes Car exhasut pipes Curved top "saloon" doors Jail cell door Spiral stairs Airplane engine (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: My Inn :)

(...) Very nice, everything a traveler could want, a bed, beer, a dining room, and the outside in interesting architecturally. George (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: new castle pics on BrickShelf

(...) ,,,I must say _wow_! Quite an impressive collection! and I love the way you've laid many of them out as part of a coherent whole! Get some more pics of CastleLand! I'm sure all of us would love to see more of it :-) --- wubwub (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

I think re-releasing sets will drive me crazy for a different, but related, reason... I'm less worried about the value of the sets I own going down, but I think this will make it much harder for me, as a buyer, to figure out how much to pay for an (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact