 Castle / 9000 (+10)
  Re: A Knights Tale

I agree, it was pretty good, definately worth seeing. I thought at first the modern music would make it weird, but it actually flows pretty good. Its not a historical tale, but a contemporary one. It isn't just weird like the modern mophia Romeo (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Chapter 2. Location: Helfire

What more can I say? (URL) and feedback extremely welcome!! -Shiri "the Dutchess" Dori (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !!

  Re: A Knights Tale

(...) I dunno, I still don't understand how they knew the words to We Will Rock You. It was still pretty nifty tho. But what about a female blacksmith? I'm not being sexist or anything, but even I was bigger than her! Maybe if she had some huge arms (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knights Tale (((Weird!!!)))

Weird!!! What’s up with all the classic 70’s rock ballads in a medieval flick? The dance scene was all ‘Pulp Fiction’ and the hustle… ???...??? --==Richard==-- P.S. the only ‘witty’ part was the inclusion of Chaucer! (Canterbury Tales) (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)

Theyv'e got a trebuchet in the grounds of Caerphilly Castle, down the road from my house (along with a ballista (Arbalist) and Mangonel) They fire it into the moat and the shockwave from the stones kills lots of fish I dont think you'd get a heavy (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)

(...) The boat weights should suffice for a fixed weight trebuchet, that is how I plan to do it. Mookie will prolly finish hers before I finish mine, since I have a lot on my plate at the moment. :\ Jeff (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knights Tale - Jousting Arena

I loved the movie. I too was inspired and decided to build a movie-inspired model in LCAD. You can see it, along with my other medieval buildings, at: (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)

(...) Great minds think alike. I got the yen to build a castle scale trebuchet and finished it about 3 weeks ago. Took just 4 hours to build, but then took another week trying out all the variables to "optimize" the treb. One thing though, I did (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)

(...) Yup, I saw that one too. Built a trebuchet about 5 or 6 months ago. It's in castle scale and throws lego bricks more than 5 feet in ours. It can be found in my War Machines section of my site. (URL) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Some gorgeous work

Castle and pirate lovers - check out this gallery over at the German 1000steine site - (URL) is some really excellent work. Bryan (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact