 Castle / 8980 (+10)
  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) Know any place where I can find out more about these Coko sets? I've seen them pop up on e-bay every now and then, but would like to see some more. (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Yeah, I only very rarely ever count them by hand anymore since it's easy to lose track, and there are some things like the torso w/ breastplate (red & blue & black) which can be either Crusaders, Black Falcons, or Black Knights, depending on (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ???July supprise???

Thanks for clarifying Jimmy! I only thought that those accessory packs (May-June) could be the ‘July surprise’ because they’re only a month different from your disclosure. But, now I'll wait patiently for this surprise to hit, and I'll start saving (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) *chuckle* You've more than I do! I have... oh... 1 WP fig? ;) I'm not so much interested in the WP torso's as I am in the WP (and Forester's)shields. Sadly the accessory packs that everyone looked at are out of my budget to get the number I'd (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) For Coko look at (URL) Clones look at (URL) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

I don't know about the play value of the Coko toys, but the entertainment value of their site is HUGE! There are some great examples of "engrish" (see (URL) for more of the same), especially in the product shots! Matt (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) It is interesting that most people make the wolfies aligned with bad or not the pure of heart group. I have about 30-40 Wolf Packs guys and agree that they are somewhat harder to get due to how few they made. Falcon's are easy to get, if (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I feel your pain :-) I have over a 1000 soldiers and took them all apart, literally. I then put them back together so that they all matched in large groups. So, my armies are all identical. For instance, I have 50 dragon master knights. They (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Your website is always a wonder to behold. Yes, any group is good or bad at the whim of the owner. I opt for the Ash approach, "Good, bad: we're the guys with the crossbows." With their emphasis on browns, grays, and blacks (they'd fit in with (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  FUNNY CASTLE PICK UP LINES....!!!!

Hiya all.... Anyone who has a sense of humour and into Castley things, will appreciate a look at this site a friend of mine found... (URL) FUNNY Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact