 Castle / 8750 (+10)
  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

I'm guessing something to do with classic castle, maybe even Yellow Castle stuff. Whatever the case, have credit cards ready and make allowance for spending some of the royal funds in July. (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) Presumably at some point you've ticked a box that says "I have carefully read, I understand, and I agree to all of the Terms of Use of this service. I also swear that I am not submitting any false, fraudulent, incomplete, or deceptive (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

Have people seen that the old accessory packs are already up. You can order Black Falcon Shields in Bulk (which of course I already have :) ) oops I'm supposed to be saving money. Ahh well James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Jimmy Park" <madoka@jps.net> (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) But its not available in the US!!! AAA...AAARRRRRRRRGGG...HHH!!!!!!! THOSE MORONIC NAZI LEGO BASTARDS!!!!!!! Ok... breathe.... breathe.... ok I'm better. They better be available in the US soon or else I'm gonna raise heck! Heck I tells ya! (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

OK OK If people want to arrange with me and pay for forwarding postage you can order stuff through my address email me at James@ the below url James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Anthony Sava" <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) <set:5184>, isn't it? GBP 2.49, which is about $3.50 US. Incredible compared to the prices the pieces are going for now. Thanks for your offer, James. I expect you'll get quite a few replies. I do hope they cross the pond, though. Cheers, (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

Hold up Anthony, they will be here soon enough. For me rather than beng mad they are not here yet, I am in awe of the awesome thing lego has done for us. This act has put the people responsible for it among the gods in my Lego Kingdom. I will erect (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

"Chris Pederson" <brennus98@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCtA8I.IIx@lugnet.com... (...) mad (...) Do you know they are definitely to be sold in US? Consensus in Europe seems that they are old stock being disposed of. When they are gone, they (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) Ok, I see: 5059 (wolfpack, black knights, dragon master sheilds & some helmets, and WHITE and RED dragon plumes) 5383 (snore, I've got enough thank you) 5138 (Wow! the REAL armor piece, plus WP, BK, and DM shields [and some helms]) 5184 (Blue (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Web page

Nathan Thanks for the support. Brian and I both really appreciate it. It was just very disappointing in my mind how TLC attempted to handle the whole thing when it just wasn't that big of a deal. On a postive note, I'm excited to hear that some (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact