 Castle / 8733
Re: shields
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 16:16:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
James Aldrich <jaldrich@greenbaynet.com> writes:

Another dandy piece, if you don't mind a little cutting and pasting, can be made
from the 2x2  round convex tiles.  Cut a little length of shaft from anything
you have handy and glue it to the back between the studs.

Couldn't you also take one of those 1x1 "taps" and put between the
four studs on the backside?  That would make an adequate handle, I
suppose.

Here's the tap: http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4599.gif

Fredrik

I used to use the tap to fix my round shields I have four that were broken
when I was young. I just flipped the shield around and attached the tap to
the stud on the shield.  I now have taps glued to the backs of all my broken
shields.

John