 Castle / 8732
Re: The Wallpaper of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 15:10:29 GMT

rAnthony Sava wrote:

So Pawel and I were talking a few weeks ago, about the guy who was making the
rendered mech desktop wallpapers, and thought there wasn't enough castle
wallpaper out there.  You have already seen the awesome pic that Pawel made,
and now I'm ready to introduce you to mine.  Linked from my site is a page full
of desktop wallpapers of scenes and characters from the Kingdom of Ikros.
Though I know I don't have any fans of my site out there willing to use it as
wallpaper, they are nice to look at once in a while.  Anyway, you will find...

Hey Anthony! Glad to see you got them all up. My favorites are Show of
Power, Into the Eyes of Fear and the Beast and I! I'm glad you made Into
the Eyes of Fear! It's a cool shot and very well planned out! Excellent
work all around!!!

Matt